Reminder – You are required to write a minimum of 350 words each week. Adding an image of something you have designed/created that you discuss in your blog is worth five points extra credit!
Juniors – Firehouse Chili Pepper Company Hot Sauce Label, First Quarter Grades, First Impressions of Photoshop, SCAD presentation, Job Shadowing
1. Reflect on the critique and final design of your hot sauce label.
2. Reflect on your first quarter grades. Do you need to improve on anything? If yes, how will you improve?
3. Reflect on your first impressions of Photoshop CC.
4. Reflect on the SCAD presentation.
5. Reflect briefly on your job shadowing experience.
6. You may reflect on the articles below!
Seniors – Senior Mastery, Annotated Bibs, Micrography, Guest Speakers, First Quarter Grades
1. Reflect on everything you worked on this week for your senior mastery; including your two new sources for annotated bibs.
2. Reflect on your micrography progress.
3. Reflect on guest speakers; SCAD, Meagan Michel, Dr. Jen Boyle of CCU.
4. Reflect on your first quarter grades. Do you need to improve on anything? If yes, how will you improve?
5. You may reflect on the articles below.
***Extra: Elements & Principles of Design